<FS> '85 535i Turbo - the '86 is SOLD! **Rob

Hi all,

    Today is going well... I struck a deal with a very cool guy for my '86
535i after we had a pre-purchase inspection done.  The deal should be
finalized by the end of the week.

    So... my '85 535i Turbo, "Helen", is still available.
Full details and NEW interior/exterior pics at:

     www.bubbaclub.com/4sale.htm

    I drove that car the other night to the NJ BMW CCA meeting, sometimes I
forget how that car just plain hauls ass.  If you're interested in this car
you will *not* be disappointed.  Good for stylish cruising or playing with
Corvettes.

- - Rob Levinson
collecting donations for the "Buy an M5 Turbo for Rob" fund  ;-)