<E30> Fan clutch

everyone,

i checked my fan today by attempting to stop it from turning (engine on and
hot of course) and it stopped very easily.  i could have done it with my
hand.  so it looks like i need a new fan clutch correct?  i lost the posts
recently regarding this.  i do have a strange noise coming from the engine
bay but i thought it was the timing belt tensioner.  could someone please
write me to discuss this.  thanks in advance.  as always, when i get the
results i will post them publicly.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter