PIAA SuperWhites

Read the page and see...sounds pretty unbiased to me...besides what makes
their "55w that acts like an 85w" 9005 bulb worth $80!?!

Apparantly PIAA has something in those bulbs which generates the extra 30w...

To fully PIAA ize my 325iS would cost nearly $250 (2x 9005, 2x 9006 2xH4's)!?!
for light bulbs? I was actually thinking about it but I couldn't find ANY
legitimate anaysis showing that the PIAA bulbs were better (or for that matter
as good) as the grand auto $7 a bulb ones I have now...

Show me evidence to the contrary and I would consider them a worthwhile
purchase otherwise, they are a waste.

Have a nice day
Steve H