<FS><02>Sunroof Deflector & Misc.

Smoked Acrylic sunroof wind deflector for a 2002.  Fairly hard to find.
Bought this new from Maximillian seven months ago and never installed
it.
$55 including shipping.

I also have a bunch of miscelaneous '02 goodis including, in no
particular order:

ash-tray
shifter console (NLA)
shifter re-build kit
Haynes manual
oil filter
brake misc.
solex carb (ran rough when removed ~1 year ago)
weber adaptor (run a 32/36 w/ stock air cleaner)
big box w/ other stuff

I need to get rid of this stuff and make a little cash.  Make me an
offer (resonsonable) so I can get rid of this stuff, preferably with the
wind deflector.

David
909.794.1947
Yucaipa, CA