FS H4 Headlights

[administrative note: this got held up because the email address
kkkwan@domain.elided is not on the list, so i have to manually add it as
part of the members only posting restriction. -- rpw]

I hope this gets thru to the digest.  I've been trying to send this out for
over a week now, and I've yet to see it show up!!  =)

Anyhow, I have for sale 1 pair of H4 headlamps.  They will fit E30s and
E28s (probably more cars, but I know those 2 for sure).  I'm selling the
lowbeams, the highbeams are for sale to if you're interested in that, but
if not, I can always throw those on another car that have the crappy sealed
beam lights on them.

They're made by AutoPal.  Nothing wrong with them, just going to Ellipsoids
on this car.  Thanks!

- -kelvin

Get free personalized email at http://yahoo.iname.com