<WTB> one TRX Snow Tire

I inherited a set of TRX snow tires with my recently purchased '88
535i.  When I mounted them, the car was all over the road.  After some
investigatve work (okay, I just looked at the tires), I noticed that one
of the tires was a different size than the others......sooooo....I am in
search of one TRX 200 60 HR 390 Snow tire with good tread to match the
other three of that size that I already own. (The fourth tire is nearly
the same height, 220 55 HR 390, but this apparently is enough of a
difference to cause a very noticable degradation in driveability).  If
you or anyone you know has any leads as to where I can find one of these
tires, I would REALLY appreciate the tip.

Thanks,

Mike Sanderson (msand@domain.elided)
'88 535i
stock....for now.

ps: There are very mixed feelings out there about putting different size
tires on the front and rear of these cars. I have access to one 220 55
HR 390 to match one I have, but I am not convinced that putting these on
the rear, and the 200 60 HR 390 on the front is a good idea.  Any
comments? (as if I have to ask.)