Re: Purchase of chip

everyone,

sorry but i'm quite behind in digests - went to the chicago strictly sail
boat show, very cool.  anyway,  randall is quite correct.  in fact, i'm
ashamed to admit it (because of my memory loss)but i actually bought my chip
from josh at eurosport.  sorry about that josh.  he has been very helpful
and i am a very satisfied customer.  i usually mention both places and
inform the party that i got mine from josh.  again, sorry to josh and others
for my brain fart.  no affiliation with either but satisfied customer of
both.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter