E36 M3 Caster Bushings for Non-M3

        The M3 caster bushings I ordered from my dealer is finally here.  It
should fit my non-M3 E36 right?  Tell me it'll fit, please.  Anyways, I was
wandering if anyone has the correct part number for it.  The one I received
is 31 12 9 064 875.  It looks about 2" in diameter with a smaller diameter
hole on one side.  Hope it's the right one.  I paid about US$ 80 for it.
It'll be helpful if anyone's got hint on how to replace them.  Thanks yall.

Regards,
Brandon
Singapore
95' 320i Cabrio