RE: R/L Water Weter

I've been interested in trying WW for a while because my 2.3L cooling system
can be challenged by my 2.7L engine. I was intrigued by one observation that a
little detergent pobably would have a similar effect. Now Steve's post omes
along & adds to my confusion:

> Example: In the summer, my Jeep Cherokee temp gauge will start to creep
>  over the 210(f) degree point in 100(f) degree weather with A/C on and stuck
>  in traffic. This is with the standard 195(f) thermostat. After adding R/L
>  WW, I have not seen the temp get to 210 at all. In the fall, it takes a
>  very long time for the temp gauge to get to the normal operating area if
>  R/L WW is in the system. So I drain and flush every year so I get heat in
>  the late fall/winter and add R/L WW after the weather starts to get hot.

Asuming WW works by bridging the gap between metal & water, wouldn't it make
the water jacket warmer quicker in the winter as it more rapidly draws heat
off the block & head?  Not an opinion, an honest to goodness question.

Ross
83 323i/2.7