<e40><all>2.3,torsen's,and traction control Oh My

does anyone know If BMW modified their traction control systems for the
new Z3 line to use the torsen LSD The way I pictured it The Torsen would
give more torque to the wheel that the traction control is trying to
slow down Is this correct? I drove a 2.3 roadster and it was eqquipped
with "ASC+Torsen" In my limited knoledge of mechanical operations this
combination seems impossable?  what am I missing

Jeff Lloyd