<E36> Clutch replacement

Hi all,

I am experiencing some clutch slipping on my 325i. During normal
driving at any speed, it drives and accelerates just fine. But when I
try to launch my car from stop at anything over 3000rpm the clutch
starts to slip until it eventually catches up. My question is:
1. Is this a sign of a worn clutch?
2. If it is, what part of the clutch needs to be replaced?
3. What is a good aftermarket clutch upgrade for a I6 e36
4. How about upgrading using clutch parts form a M3?

TIA,

Joe.
'93 325i
Doing 0 to 60 in 20 sec...