GT40 roundel pic

OK, shoulda looked at the pics first.  THIS IS A
GT40, contrary to my last post. DOH! I nominate
myself for mis-information post of the year.

GT40 is an awesome car, I believe it was designed
& built entirely by the British Ford operation w/
no involvement from Dearborn or whereever the heck
Ford is based.  It almost makes up for the fact
the Euro Ford subsidiaries were also responsible
for the Merkur XR4ti a coupla decades later.

Andy '95 M3
     '85 Merkur XR4ti (dead; engine blew at 60k
miles; thankfully no longer owned)