RE: Rain X, Water Wetter

Permatex also has a glass repellent, works pretty well.  Different
application instructions than Rain X.
- ---

Coolant raises the boiling point as it goes from a 0 to 70% mix, then BP
actually drops going over 70%; see back of a jug, though most no longer
print it.  Coolant Does reduce thermal transfer; full strength it feels like
light syrup, think of that coating the water passages, so that counteracts
the benefit of WW.

I will still be here to answer questions.

Gary Lin    National Capital Ch.
'88 325is lachssilber   Conforti, Supersprint, ///M susp., Ints., Kumhos