Thanks, and goodbye

Bimwads,

First, thanks to Richard for providing what was once a
very helpful forum for me, when I was a brand spanking
new M3 owner.

Second, thanks to all of those who answered my questions,
most of which, I now recognize, must have brought "Oh no,
not "How do you mount a Valentine 1?" thread again" to the
minds of those that had been on for a while before me.

Lastly, goodbye.  I hope those of you that remain can
reconstruct what was once a fun place for old hands and a
great resource for newbies.

John
"Calypso"