[WOB] Lawyer Joke

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along
and hit the door, ripping it off completely.  When the police arrived at
the scene,  the lawyer was hopping up and down with rage, complaining
bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.

"Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!!!" he shrieked.

"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the
officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't
even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"

"Oh no...." replied the lawyer, looking down and noticing for the
first time the bloody stump where his left arm had once been.   "Where's
my Rolex???"