<Misc> RE: pedal covers

Actually, if you go to most good auto parts stores (i.e. Trak auto, pep
boys, whatever is in your region)  They usually have oversuzed rectangular
brake and clutch pedals that attach to your regular pedals with clamps that
wrap behind the originals.  I used a set for a couple months when learning
to heel toe cause it shortened the reach.

If you focus on technique and give your fott a turn, you'll fnid that you
won't need them after a while.  In fact, I found that I was catching the gas
pedal when going for the brake cause the spacing was too tight.

I also think BMW has oversized "competition" pedal sets that you can
install.  Same theme as the auto parts stores in full sets with oversized
gas pedals to make it REALLY crowded down there.

I wouldn't spend too much money until you know that you really want the
spacing that tight.  I bought a set of BMP-ish pedals for $90 and gave them
to the next heel-toe newbie after 2 months.

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 117k
Alexandria, VA