The BMW UUC Digest: http://www.bubbaclub.com/bmwuucdigest **Rob

You spoke.

We heard you.

Ready for a little more serious Digest?  Sort of a "Run with the Big Dogs or
stay on the porch" kind of Digest?

Me too.  With Duane's encouragement, I set up "The BMW UUC Digest".

With great thanks to Richard Welty for all he's done for the "big" BMW
Digest, I certainly mean no disrespect to him... but it was time to move on
to a less-public forum, I doubt (and don't want) this new one to be as
popular as Richard's.

So, the BMW UUC Digest.  Rules?  No whining.  Don't be stupid.  Use real
e-mail.  No bullshit.  Mention bon-ami and you're dead meat.  The rest you
can figure out.