New 02 COMMERCIAl

Say it isn't so.  First we  get excited about our little car being in the
Taco Bell ad, and just when people start to notice what we already knew
about our cars (there cool)  they come out with another celluoid victim.  I
just caught  NBC Nightly News and they ran a new public service commercial
for wearing seat belts.  It showed the usual guy's in car sees girl's in car
scenario and just when they pull along side the car get's rear ended and of
course none of the guys were belted.  Yes you guessed it, they were in a
burgandy looking 2002.  Oh well the advertising world giveth and taketh
away.  So be it.

Ben Dixon
'71 2002
'85 318i