BMWtalk / Service Comments / Ultimate Driving Schedule

I wonder if this list is already 'moderated'?
Actually no reply necessary. It doesn't really matter.

You see I posted this message a few days ago and tried to send it again but
it did not appear. Either the message got lost on the net or it was
filtered out.
If it was filtered out, I wonder why other way off topic messages aren't.
But hey, it's not my list. Last week I tried to post again about my Driving
School Calendar. I thought I was doing people a favor by going through
chapter's schedules to make a calendar. Funny how my messages got dropped.
Kinda reminds of the grip that Mr. Gate$ has on most of the world.
Afterall, this list has the greatest exposure to BMW enthusiasts that I
know of. If I can't post comments here, there really is no other place to
post.

So here I go again.

I know mailing lists are more popular than web boards,

If anyone is interested. . .

I just set up a web based board at http://www.happytogether.com/bmwtalk/
I put it together in only a few hours so I will probably need to make some
changes.

You will need to register your email address with the board to post.
It's painless. This will let allow you to be notified when someone replies
to your message. You'll also be able to edit and delete your own messgaes.

Other BMW sites I've put together are. . .

YOU can make a difference.
http://www.happytogether.com/bmw/service/    dealer service comments

BTW- This was just posted to the above service board.
I hope Matthew doesn't mind be copying it here. :)))

Posted by Matthew Tremmel on January 25, 1999 at 13:59:41:

  I received TWO phone calls from BMW NA trying to
  follow-up with me regarding my post here. I was
  suprised to find that they read this board, and actually
  take the time to track down the writers. I received
  only an apology (what else can they do?) and a
  notification that my car has a recall (radiator cap).
  I'm still not going back to Fields, but at least
  BMW NA is making an effort to keep abreast of what
  is going on with their dealers besides the dealer
  questionaires.

  Bravo to the BMW Service Board!!

Other stuff. . .

BMW CCA members. . . .
Please look this over. I spent a lot of time doing it.
If no one wants to take advantage of it, that's fine.
At least I tried to give something to the club.

http://www.happytogether.com/bmwcca/         BMW CCA member's forum

http://www.happytogether.com/bmw/driving     The Ultimate Driving Schedule

..steven

mailto:steven@domain.elided    http://www.happytogether.com/bmw/service
Germantown, MD                     Service comments
1998 318ti Arrest Me Red Sport 'FUN2DRV'
w/ open air roof, paint chips on the hood