The NEW Digest

We hear ya LOUD n' CLEAR! It's O.K. to stop posting "I WANT A MARK-FREE
DIGEST" as more of you responded than we possibly could have imagined.

Ya'll want a moderated BMW Digest and ye shall have it. It will be, of
course "Mark-Free", and those that get carried away with ultra-flames will
not find a format where they can air their neurotic brain flatulence.

Rob Levinson is setting it up. Brett will be there as will Steve D'G, and
Jim C.  It will be open to all who want to come. Whiners and Sociopaths
will not be tolerated.  Crap in the sandbox one too many times and we'll
put a lid on ya.

Details on how to subscribe will follow soon.

 - Duane Collie (DC)

Bubba-kids need your help! www.bubbaclub.com