the Digest and standards.

>Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:03:00 -0500
>From: "Anthony Dusovic" <ad-@domain.elided>
>Subject: NO MARK DiGEST!!
>
>Come on People,
>
>This NO MARK DIGEST BULLSHIT is getting stupid!!

Stupid, eh?  Wait until there is a new Digest.  This place will be an insane
asylum.  DON'T dare try subscribing Anthony.  You are satisfied here, with
all the lunacy.
Duane, you listening?  Let me know how I can help getting the new Digest
going.  There comes a time when you gotta take a stand.  There are some
people who have high standards (mebbe it's intellegence, breeding, common
sense, chromosomes, genes, I don't know) and demand the pursuit of
excellence.  Thanks Richard for all your efforts.  Sorry things didn't work
out.

Chris Brennan
BMW CCA 19577

Accepting private e-mails on getting a new Digest started.