Information resistance.

RE:     Information resistance.

check out the web page as the guys on the list are a bunch of know it all=
and they =

have a problem with the math behind . =

air flow  dynamics relating to HP  (ie forced air induction, ram air, and=

cold air)
lightened flywheels  relating to HP  ( engineers on this page have
confirmed the lack of HP saved) =

On the race track videos  ( relating to driving schools and racing with t=
he
e30 M3's)

and that is the only thing that I have posted, besides =

defending myself and the high school physics behine the pricipals of abov=
e.

Mostly , everyone hates my compuserve email system.

The web  page is about the electric supercharger called eRAM and the trac=
videos
for people wanting to know what it is like to do a school or a race.  Lot=
of action.  fun stuff.
the guys on this list dont want to have any fun.
Mark kibort

www.innoventions.org