Re: E30 on jack stands

Scott,

You're right about the rear. I think you've told me before. I kinda forgot
I could do that. %)

Things are a little complicated here because my driveway isn't level, but
that's beside the point.

As far as the front goes, I want those square areas behind the frame rail
for my jack stands, since the frame rail itself isn't reinforced there.
That doesn't seem to leave me any room for a floor jack in the front.

There's still those bolt holes where the factory jack attaches though.
Maybe it would be possible to put some kind of floor jack attachment there.

Michiel