Re: Body Piercing

Steve, I'm just guessing, but I'd bet that the NHTSA didn't take multiple
body piercings into account when they mandated air bags.  I Imagine that
the results are disasterous for both the human AND the air bag!

You know, I'd love to just toss my air bag wheel and mount a nice Momo
or something, but I get an insurance discount for having an air bag.  On
the other hand, I get NO discount for ABS, which could actually help me
avoid an accident, as opposed to something that just makes my car more
expensive to fix if I'm in an accident...

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977