Re:In regards to V8 engines

There was a one or two page article in Road & Track magazine around
August 1998 about the harmonics and natural balance of car
engines...It was the issue with the corvette vs. the Viper GTS-R
shootout as the feature (I'm almost positive) but they said that the
bimmer's inline six was one of the best, most naturally balanced
engines ever.  It's a really great article to read about this subject.

Buddy
P.S.  I almost forgot...whaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa!!!!  Marc stinks! whaaa
whaaa whaaa!  just didn't want anyone to forget where we were!