RE: The 'NO MARK' Digest

I WANT A NO-MARK BMW DIGEST

Roan Low

- -----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:37:42 -0500
From: "Duane Collie" <drcollie@domain.elided>
Subject: The 'NO MARK' Digest

Ya know what? There can be a solution.  A "New Place to Gather".  One where
the likes of Kibort and Nernberg and their kind will not be allowed to gain
a foothold. A moderated forum. You want it?  If so.....send an e-mail to
THIS Digest for all to see....saying simply: "I WANT A NO-MARK BMW DIGEST".
Don't sit there fuming in silence  - send it.  Enough response and "it will
happen".  We have someone who can do it.  All they need to see is your
desire for it.

- - - Duane Collie
"Never suffer a fool more than five minutes of your time"  < words to live
by.