fog light replacement (E36)

I hate to interrupt all of you guys all of you guys with this "kibort
crisis" but I have a question that actually has to do with the digest.
My lower right fog light has cracked and I need to purchase a
replacement.  Where can I get one for a good price?  Should I just go to
the stealer or can I order one for less $$$.  I am also interested in
purchasing the proctective film that goes on top of the lights.  I
believe it's called "stoneguard".  I would like to hear some feed back
from people that have the stoneguard on their lights.  I heard it turns
yellow after about a year.  Which might happen sooner for me because I
have the "Hyper White" light bulbs on my fogs.  Any feed back is
appreciated!  TIA!!!
Now back to the "kibort crisis".......

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i x-ed