NO MARK DIGEST

OK Duane, here it comes:

I want a no more Mark Kibortion ESPAM BMW digest
I want a no more Mark Turdburgler BMW digest
I want a no more Rodd Sydney BMW digest
I want a no more AE dorm room tire peddlers BMW digest

I want more posts from Brett (hell I'll even drink a aussie Dogbolter in
honor of his return)

I want more posts from Steve D'

I want more great informative posts from everyone

I want more posts from the group that calls themselves Bubbas

In return I will promise to post more to list instead of responding privately.

Kevin Lee
94 BMW 318ic, looking for a new digest
90 Honda Accord, subscribed to the honda-l digest
74 Ford F100, subscribed to the Ford 61-79-list