re: schrick cam in 3.5

>experience with schrick cam in e28.

I have a schrick cam in my e28,  I put in a ported e34 head with e34
intake.  The car ran pretty flat at first, I put the fuel quality
switch up one notch and this help remove the flat spots.  The idle is
lumpy and takes a second to settle in at 750rpm, it will drop as low
as 400rpm and sometimes stall when I come to stoplights.  I need to
have a custom chip made by somebody like Cyntex but I'm waiting till
after I have the short block done.  I still have the stock low
compression pistons.  The engine does pull well into the 6800rpm (JC
chip) redline now.