RE: BMW-digest V9 #907

Hello all, its a wonderful day in South Carolina!

	I was just sitting her wondering about top speeds in BMWs.  I know that
the top speed is electronically limited to 155, but what are these cars
capable of if not restrained?  M3's M5's 5 series, 7 series, etc.  I also,
I wonder how this would compare to unlimited top speeds of the other German
manufactures?  You know, the big Mercedes and Audi's.

  Rob Rhodes (trying to contribute something vaguely car related to the
digest before I give up and sign off).