Re: The 'NO MARK' Digest

Duane et al.,

    This 'Oasis' already exist at www.bmwmseries.com in the Ultimate BMW
Forum, open to all BMW owners and enthusiast.  This Forum and entire web
site were created out of my love for the BMWs that we nearly all revolve our
lives around, often considered to be the true mark of an enthusiast.  One of
the best features of the Ultimate BMW Forum is that you must be a registered
user in order to post.  When a thread becomes beaten to death, like in the
case of the ER@M thread, as an administrator I can stop it.  If someone
chooses to continue despite my warnings, I can block their access to the
Forum by either their e-mail address or the IP address of their mail server,
this is usually enough to get rid of someone.  You also have many options as
a user of the Forum, essentially letting you choose which messages you would
like to see or which Forums you would like to participate in.  I'll repeat
that, YOU choose which discussions you want to participate in.  You will
never get the constant drivel of BS down loaded into your e-mail box
everyday.  But please do not misunderstand me, Richard has done us all a
huge favor by providing this Digest for many years.  At times, however,  the
BS gets to be a bit too much, and I consider myself to be a fair and
objective individual.  If there are those among the members of this Digest
who are looking for a new medium to discuss their favorite marque, then take
a look at the Ultimate BMW Forum at www.bmwmseries.com .  All it needs is
someone to utilize it.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

Warmest Regards,

Chris G.
www.bmwmseries.com
Lone Star Chapter