RE: E28 for $4k?

 I bought my 86 535i 5 spd this past Sept. for $4200; it had 116k and other
than the TRX wheels and faded hood-paint, it was superb. Late fixes include
battery, all coolant hoses, and new wheels/tires. I recommend visiting
Jason Lile's web page; he sent me E34 wheels and tires for $585; great
deal!! Recent fixes will include new cat-back exhaust and probably a cat,
plus rotors and pads (for which I'll probably get at Steve G's).

Methinks $4k for an E28 with nearly 200k miles is over-priced unless it's
well-documented. You might as well add up the extra money you'll probably
put into it and buy the E28 that Rob (the Knob?) is selling.

- -Dave Green