Helen, my 2 cents

Personally I think this is way out of hand.  I'm sticking with Rob on this one
and If I had 14 grand to spend on a car right now I would buy Helen!!  I have
driven an 88 M5 what a ride!  I have only driven one thing faster and it was
running on alchohol and had 700 street HP and I'd take an M5 over it anyday.
An M5 is such a wonderful car, but....find a nice one for $12,000?  NOT
LIKELY!!!  I go to Manheim Auto Auction (largest in USA!)  An I have never
seen one go for less than 12k, And it wasn't even nice!  The one I drove was
sold for 13,900 and it had 110k on it.  So in bang for the buck terminology
and definetly not Kelley Blue book, Helen is the way to go.  Maybe an M5
powered E30 M3 would be more "bitchin" than Helen, but are there any of those
for sale on the list?  NOPE!  So....the point I am trying to make (and am
still not sure If I said anything at all, whoops!)  is.....Helen is in my eyes
a fair deal, yeah haggling price is allowed, it's business practice, but
pretty much telling everyone on the list not to buy Rob's car because he has
supposed sexual problems or the car is beat or what ever is ridiculous!  And
one other thing...is the car beat?  I'm sure you allready went and looked at
it, right?  The buyer should determine the condition of the car and in turn
make a fair offer, had Rob not posted a price at all who knows!, someone might
have said here's 18k I'll drive it home, people do do that you know.  I think
Rob's price is fair, sure I'd haggle the hell out of him, no one wants to
spend more than they absolutely have to, but if his price is firm and I like
it, I'd buy it!  But If I didn't feel it was worth that much I wouldn't, but I
surely wouldn't tell other prospective buyers not to, we don't need our minds
made up for us, we are quite capable!  Thank you for your time

Nathan
85 535i