RE: Richard Welty is an IDIOT !

Good evening children,
I've been a digest member for quite some time (in fact I was there before
it changed addresses) and I've watched it disintegrate into sh*t. I'm also
a member of the 2002 list, the Porsche 914 list, the LiteStep list, and two
CorelDraw lists, and frankly I've never seen behavior as bad as on the BMW
list.

I've even spent some time in H/P/V/A/C news groups and IRC channels and
those people are assholes, but even they have some sort of code of conduct
(although it's rather loose) but the BMW list has actually begun to make
the hackers and anarchists look civil.

I don't mind the WOB, even some of the smaller flame wars are entertaining
(and sometimes educational) But the recent rancor is going over the line.

I hate to see Brett go. He's one of those members who usually has something
worth adding to the discussion. And I hate to have to agree with him that
Richard seems to have let the leash out too much and isn't moderating the
list. I'm sure he is probably busy with the real world, and in the past he
hasn't had to moderate the list as much because there were less
knuckleheads out there spewing sh*t everywhere (and you know who you are).
But the recent attacks on Rob and even mark kilbort have really pushed it
to the limit.

I fear that we will soon have nothing but assholes here and no real BMW
discussion.

Sorry for the rant,
Mike Biles
'76 '02