An 86' 528e for $3500

	I have a question for the digest readers.......

I currently am considering buying an 86' 528e, auto, 122,00 miles,  for the
princely sum of $3500. What I am wondering is this: Is this a decent model?
What are the pluses and minuses of this car? Any thing else you feel like
adding, go right ahead.
I own a 97' 328i but I know little to nothing about earlier models.......this
528e would be a second car for my son.

Thanks......

Brad

P.S.
If possible, could you also send a copy of your response to my email, due to
the fact that I may miss the one posted on the digest.