supercharging e36 M3

whats a better brand supercharger, turners, ert, or dinan. i hear that =
the
powerdyne dinan scharger is not so hot towards longevity any comments?

Response:

The ERT and Turner kits are the same.  (It is my understanding that ERT =
manufactures the kit for Turner).  The dinan kit is essentially the same =
as the ERT/Turner kit.

I've got the ERT kit on my M3, and have responded to the digest before.  =
To keep it short (although you may email me privately for more info), =
I'm a really satisfied customer.  I can't say enough good things about =
the engineering of the kit or about the people at ERT.

Mark J. Nernberg
arete est epistime