Re: <e30> Turn signal question

The actual turn signal switch (mounted on steering column) is probably
getting worn out (high resistance in one direction, ok in the other).  It
happened to me with the same symptoms.

Remove the switch and run continuity on both circuits to verify this.
Resistance should measure 0 ohms in each circuit if good (mine showed about
3 or 4 ohms in the bad direction).  Replacement is easy (but a little pricy).

Norm

Sanchez Family wrote:

> When I turn the right turn signal on my 85' 325e, it blinks once then it
> stops blinking. The indicor on the dash starts blinking fast like it
> would if there was a burnt out bulb. The left turn singal works just
> fine. The hazard lights when on blink both of the lights. What could be
> the cause for this.

- --
***  Remove "nospam-" from address when responding via email  ***