Battle of the Marks

Would you two clowns PLEASE take this banter elsewhere?!  Please?   Pretty
please?

M. Kibort, I have NEVER given you a hard time here, but even my patience is
wearing ultra frigging thin  with this crap.  Stop trying to convince
everybody your product works.  Bring it out to some race events or car
shows where there is a dyno and prove it.  Just shut up about it, already.

Pray to God you never get stopped by me....

Mark N...you are just an annoying blowhard who has done everything better,
knows more, is better informed, etc.

I am asking with all due respect (a concept neither of you seem to be able
to grasp) please take your banter elsewhere.

If you have something you feel is genuinely beneficial to the group as a
whole, by all means share it.  Otherwise please stop defending your
position here.

Thanks in advance

John F.
GGC blah blah blah