Mark Kibort lying...

	Hi Mark and the Digestors, I wanted to clearify something.  HKS
does make a filter for MR2, at least 91+ MR2.  I know this due to the fact
that a close friend of mine owned a 91 (or was it 92?) MR2 with a HKS
Filter. It's the green one that looks a bit like a mushroom.  I believe it
was called the "HKS PowerFlow".  Now I'm not behind Mark Kibort, nor am I
supporting him.  I'm just pointing out the facts.

	Also, it would really be nice if everyone would stop posting about
Mark.  It's very annoying that half the digest is about Mark and if he
lied or not.  This has been going on for the LONGEST TIME!!!!!  I can't
stand reading the digest with this.  Please stop.  If anyone have
questions concerning the product, or even is interested in the product.
PLEASE E-MAIL Mr. Kibort himself.  Thank you.

				James