Mark Nerberg caught stupid (ignorance can be taught at least!)

Mark Nerberg, my responses are below in >>>>>>>>>>>>
You are amazing.  read my post , you owe me an appology.
My busness is important to me, and you have no Idea what =

you are talking about.     =

MK  READ BELOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ALSO AT THE =

VERY BOTTOM, I HAVE A COPY OF AN EMAIL FROM THE =

mr2 TURBO OWNER.)

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>From: "Mark Nernberg" <mjn@domain.elided>
Subject: Mark Kibort caught lying!

I really hate to continue to allow the abuses of this digest by Mr. =3D
Kibort to continue, but in his recent post to the digest, regarding =3D
"tested" cars with the "eram" device, he wrote:

|MR2 Turbo off street was  198 hp , with eRAM was a gain of 7hp from =3D
5000
|rpm to 6500rmp  and a peak of 9hp.
|(the turbo also had a HKS filter that had already gained 5hp on the =3D
dyno,=3D3D

Having owned and campaigned a Toyota MR2 Turbo (most recently before =3D
acquiring my M3), the stock dyno, using a chassis dyno, measuring HP at =3D=

the rear wheels, will only show 171HP at the rear wheels.  I know this =3D=

from repeated testing on my own car, along with information shared with =3D=

many other MR2 pilots.
HEARD OF THE CONCEPT OF BOOST?????    YOU SEE , IF YOU READ MY =

POST, I SAID EXPLICITLY THAT THE MOST AMAZING PART OF THE E-ram =

PRODUCING 7-9HP, WAS THAT THE BOOST LEVEL ON THE TURBO WAS
16PSI.       I WAS AT  THE DYNO ROOM, I HAVE POSTED THE DYNO RUNS =

ON THE WEB PAGE .       198HP TO THE GROUND ON 2 CONSECUTIVE RUNS.
Before the eRAM was even attached to the AFM , which had a bolt on HKS
system on it
YES , YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING.  I read the HKS symbols on the bracket th=
at
the =

HKS dome filter attaches to via a 2.5" diameter rubber tube.    The test
was more amazing
as the 16psi of boost made the 2 liter base motor flow as much air as a 4=

liter motor at 6000rpms
(and we ran it to 6500rpms with no drop off in gains)   =

The second thing which makes Mr. Kibort's post even a more flagrant lie =3D=

is that HKS does not make any filters or filter systems which would fit =3D=

the MR2.  In fact, when I was looking at HKS goodies for my MR2, HKS =3D
told me that most of their setups involved a K&N system.
THE GUY WHO OWNED THE CAR WAS THERE.    IT WAS AN HKS
ADAPTER AND DOMED, BELMOUTHED INLET,  GREEN FILTER.
a very nice filter that has shown even beter air flow thru the eRAM
but we have not tested it yet for any HP gains.

How much longer until Richard kicks Mr. Kibort off?  Soon, I hope.
?>>>>>>>>>>>>>After this post , you want Richard to kick me off =

when it is you who is calling me a liar???    GET A GRIP
IF YOU WANT THE MR2 "PILOT'S" NAME, i WOULD BE HAPPY =

TO POST, NOT ONLY HIS EMAIL ADDRESS , BUT THE PICTURES
AS THEY ARE AT:   =

  WWW.INNOVENTIONS.ORG.

Mark J. Nernberg
arete est epistime<