<E36 M3-328> Lets bend it (M-Z3, 2.8-Z3 shift levers)

  I made a post selling the re-bent M-Z3 shift lever that I removed from Scott
Rohrs 318tis.  It's gone.
  As a result of that post, I had several requests asking me to bend one for
them.  If you want to, in support of that do it yourself spirit, I'll bend
your shift lever and/or selector rod for you.  $20.00 plus shipping for a
shift lever and $10.00 for a selector rod.  I basically duplicate the stock
shift lever angle accommodating the difference in height of the new lever.  If
you want to deviate from that, I can too.  Alan's Dad's absurd, complicated
and not properly engineered contraption lets us put the shift lever wherever
you want to.
  I also address the shift lever shaft/rubber interface looseness noted on the
recent shift levers, without crimping it.  This maintains the seal of the
boot.

 RonStygar@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  www.unofficialbmw.com/ronstygar.html