apes and buzzing

Jim Cash wrote:

>PS  If man evolved from apes, why do we still have apes?

        Always make a backup copy before making potentially adverse changes
to a perfectly functioning original.

    There are those of us that think coming down from the trees was a bad
idea.  There are even those that think going up into the trees was a bad
idea in the first place.

Obligatory BMW content:  While returning from a 5am trip to the airport, I
got buzzed by an E28 M5 with Illinois plates.  I was in Helen, the red 535i
Turbo (and would have blown by if there were two lanes available!)... was
that M5 owned by anybody on the list?

- - Rob Levinson
'85 535i Turbo for sale: www.bubbaclub.com/4sale.htm