<E30> Brake Recommendations

Gentlemen,

The time has come to completely refurbish the brakes on my wife's 1990 325isa.
I am looking for recommendations on aftermarket parts that are worth the
price premium for use on this car.  The car is strictly a daily driver.
While it sees quite a bit of highway/freeway time, predominant usage is in
town.  Never any performance driving on this 110K mile chassis, sometimes a
spirited corner or two<grin>.

I intend on replacing the rotors, pads, brake wear sensors and installing
stainless steel connecting brake lines.

Is there anything worth looking at other than the standard replacement
parts from the likes of Bavauto or BMP?

And...I'm going to flush the lines and replace the brake fluid.  Any
recommendations here?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Paul Lonnquist
McAllen, TX until the end of March...then Southern California!