Making a bad subject better (a suggestion)

Re the "crygest" mentality that seems to be gaining hold amongst some of us...how about we try the
following:

If someone posts comments that are offensive, inflammatory, racist, non-pc, or all of the above,
or perceived to be the same<g>, let's just ignore 'em...and, while doing so, let's also give 'em
the benefit of the doubt ( while repeating the following mantra "the world is well stocked with
idiots" ).

regards,

Mike Capaldo
CCA # 114323
'97 528i 5 speed, with every option known to man
'96 454 Suburban ( 390 ft lbs of torque - same as the new M5!); looking for something to tow
'98 Chrysler Sebring Convert - STILL waiting for them to send me my three pointed star, now that
the merger's reality
'92 Golden Retriever - the Sedan De Ville of dogs