Clutches

Wow, this list is great.  And it's always so busy.  Everyone has
answered my basic questions for me and I am running through all the new
info in my.  Should I get the 540 or look at different one.  I have to
decide on my own I guess.  I just want it to be a good solid reliable
car that doesn't have a history of major problems.  Obviously this
sulpher thing ruining the V-8's is major, but should it stop me from
buying the car, since the price is right?
The main quesiton I have is, if I was to buy it and it needed a clutch,
should I just get an OEM one from BMW or is there some type of
aftermarket one that is better.  I have heard soem things about the
Bimmer aftermarket but don't have nay catalogues or any info there.  I
don't plan on modifying the engine for more power, this car's gonna stay
stock as far as the engine goes.  Just wondered if you all had
suggestions on what to do about the clutch.  Don't want to spend too
much money though.  Thanks again, Keith Fromme