<E30><325is>Needy Geeezer <-- Parts wanted

In the process of building an ITS racer for SCCA I find myself wanting some 14x7
wheels to fit it.  That's the widest I'm allowed to go and they have to be 14".
If they're a little scruffy looking that's okay; I'll get to pay less. :-)

I also would like to find a header.  Since this'll be a race car I don't need to
keep the cat. and want to get some extra ooomph.

Thanks.
- --
Pat Donahue CCA 125031
Vienna, VA
'91 M5 4GTFUL <- For sale: http://www.bubbaclub.com/pat/m5sale.html
'88 325is destined for ITS <- 'cause of this one