BMWCCA/ROLEX 24/BEACH MOTEL/DAYTONA

In V9#881, DKoelmelM3 posed the question:
"A few weeks back someone had posted a motel on the beach that had
unofficially become a gathering spot for club members. At the time I had
reservations elsewhere. I just reconfirmed my hotel only to find out
they are closed and are out of business. . Would someone have the name
of the hotel on the beach and the telephone number I'm looking for ?"

The answer is the Quality Inn Ocean Palms, on the beach in Daytona.
Newly remodeled, heated pool, yada yada.  They're still running a 30%
discount for all BMW CCA members (just give your membership # and get
the discount).  So far almost ten BMW CCA reservations.  If we can get
at least a dozen, we'll get a free hospitality suite.  They've already
said they'd put us on the sign out front ('cause they think we're
cool).  Any good ideas as to what it should say, pls e-mail me
privately. I'm not organized enough to run a contest ;^)

ph# 800-874-7517       www.visitdaytona.com/qualinn/

Since my forwarded post about the corral came out so poorly, here it is
in un-kibort:  The Suncoast Chapter is having a corral and a 20x30
tent.  As you come through the tunnel make no turns and you should drive
right by it, just look around.  Look for Pat Spikes and Phil Howe of the
Florida chapters there.  And maybe me, too (oh, joy, eh?).

Go to Daytona next week!  It's gonna be fun!

Dave Hogg         NCC      (Hotel affiliation noted earlier)