Hi Steve!

>Guido.......I received the Typhoon kit and Turner calipers today.  I now
>have 2 sets of Turner calipers in stock and need the rest of the components
>so I can have 2 complete E36 M3 kits to send out.
>
>I hope you and Vera are all rested up from your vacation...you must be very
>busy.  I'll speak with you on Monday.  Steve
>Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your order.  We'll send Vinny and Max out tonight after midnight
to acquire the parts. I understand our Porsche dealer down the road just
got three new 996's in and the resident Dobermans are out for remedial
attack dog training, so it shouldn't be a problem to have your sets by
early morning and we can Fed-Ex out same day.  We appreciate your business.

Vacation was lousy. Vera had a terrible case of hemmeroids which made her
all grumpy and I was bit all week by the sand fleas and am covered with
welts.  Either that or I got hives from the caviar, dunno which but I'm all
itchy as hell.

Look forward to speaking with you Monday.

- - Guido

(Flamer-Disclaimer: The above is HUMOR and in no way reflects upon Steve
D'G or the source of his parts. The story is fictional - in fact, you
aren't even reading it as it exists only in your imagination.  Any
similarities between actual persons, either living, dead, is purely
conincidental. Apologies in advance to all Italians, released convicts,
Porsche owners, proctologists, employees and stockholders of Federal
Express, dog trainers, caviar fisherman, Dobermans, and sand fleas.
Porsche is a registered trade mark of Porsche A.G.).