Mini-Event in Washington DC, ya'll come

Here-Ye, Here-Ye...

Those of you within easy driving distance of Washington DC area are welcome
to attend the Winter Blahs Bubba Video Game Grudge Matches in Rockville,
Maryland on Saturday evening, February 6th.  To be held at Dave and Busters
located in White Flint Mall on Rt. 355. Meeting time 6:30 p.m. and lasting
until we are bored. Linked video racing....big time like 12 machines tied
together.  World's greatest video arcade.  Beer and good eats on premise.
Bring your quarters.

BTW, Matt Yip and I are unbeatable as a teaam on Tokyo Wars....Jason L.,
you don't stand a chance! Dare you show up??!!

Duane Collie