re: E-28> Is $4k good price for 535i '85.

Greetings Sasha,

I recently bought a similar 535i for $3,750 in Spokane, WA.  It had
185,000 miles and supurb documentation.  I would characterize it as a
"creampuff" and felt that it was an excellent buy.  I was the first
person to get to it, came with a cashier's check in hand and didn't
hesitate once I looked it over and drove it.  I had driven another '85
in Seattle shortly before that had similar mileage and the owner was
asking $4,250 and having trouble getting it.  Hope this is helpful-its a
Pacific Northwest perspective.

JD